Sunday, November 29, 2009

Don't tell my boss

The use of the desktop blogging service Zoundry Raven is not going well which is a crying shame because I absolutley love the user interface. If it would actually post to the blog then we'd be all set. I'm being a very bad boy and posting this from work but I hope to have all of my technical difficulties worked out soon.

By the way, Liam is doing wonderfully even if he is a bit groggy as he gets used to his new seizure med. It appears to be working (please knock on wood for me when you read that) but it will take some time for him to adjust and not be so sleepy all the time. He had a nice visit from some of his NICU nurses yesterday and he loves it when his Uncle Phil and Aunt Jannah are in town from Chicago.

And now, work.

No comments:

Post a Comment