Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Same old song and dance.

A quick wave hello to remind you all that I'm still here and let any out of town friends know that we weren't swept away with the worst flooding Rhode Island has seen in 100 years.

Liam is doing very well and has bounced back in a big way from his little belly issue last friday. He rode out the storm with his mommy while dad worked and worried about being stuck at work overnight. I'm considered part of "essential personnel" at the hospital and had my attention focused on whether or not the Governor was going to declare a state of emergency which would have trapped me at work indefinitely. Luckily he didn't. I'm home now. The flooding is very serious in many parts of the state but we are surprisingly dry.

The lack of nursing help is really starting to take its toll on us. Sleep comes in short bursts for both Karin and I and we are really starting to miss it. I'm going to try and grab some winks right now as a matter of fact. So, yes, I'm still here. I'm still interested in blogging, and writing, I'm just more interested in getting some rest right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment