Saturday, March 13, 2010

Too much information.

When Liam gets upset his heartrate goes up. It goes up when he poops too. I know this because a big yellow machine attached to his foot tells me so. When Liam sleeps he breathes at a rate of 26 breaths per minute. Not 25 and not 27 but 26 breaths per minute. I know this because the big machine that is attached to his lungs tells me so. When Liam eats his breakfast, lunch or dinner he eats exactly 100mls of formula. Overnight he eats exactly 250mls more of formula to make sure that he gets 409.2 calories per day. I know this because the feeding pump that is attached to his stomach tells me so. When Liam hears his daddy come home from work it makes him very happy. I know this because he opens those eyes wide and gives me an enormous toothy smile. There aren't any machines that can read that data.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh this guy is a good writer, I'm so proud and happy to see he is writing it all down for us, and for himself.

    Grampa

    ReplyDelete