Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hospital Stay # 4 Day 2

Day two. We continue to be stalled in 'wait & see' mode. While new x-rays and bloodwork show no changes the newest theory is that this could be a virus. We will continue to watch for any signs of progress i.e. a shitty diaper.

I am having a sleep-over with the little man here at the hospital while Karin goes home to try and get some sleep for the night. Good luck to her. It was my turn at home last night and I hated it. Its just a quiet empty building without Liam and the noise of his ventilator in it. I was anxious and uneasy all night long. I expect Karin to have the same problem. I already warned her.

Liam is finally asleep after having a rough evening and so I am going to try and get some shut eye.

Night all

P.S. The Law & Order episode tally is lower than I expected but still probably higher than you think.

1 comment: