Thursday, January 14, 2010

No Brainer

I was going to write a nice blog post tonight. I was going to tell you about our almost trip to Boston on Friday and again on Tuesday but it needed to be rescheduled for next month because someone at the Dr.'s office dropped the ball. I was going to tell you about more of our insurance woes and how a letter sent to our house in error could have caused far reaching confusion of Liam's care had we not waited to act until speaking with some of our experts (yes, we have our own experts). I was going to tell you how going to the gym 5 of the last 7 days has been going well and we both feel great. Liam is doing great even if the frequency and strength of his seizures has increased of late. I was going to tell you about all of these things. But, ...

HBO is showing Army of Darkness right now.


So you see I really don't have much choice in the matter. Maybe Liam will pick up his dad's excellent taste in movies. Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment